The “MICRO” fix foot mounted worm reduction gear units (FFMU Series) are manufactured in different sizes with different ratios as fix foot mounted type to meet the requirements of almost every industry. Due to robust construction, increased efficiency, flexibility, interchangeability, compactness, durability and reliability these units are suitable for severe operating conditions by means of right selection.
“MICRO” worm reduction gear units are compact, totally enclosed and metric in design which permits convenient and fixed location of the motor and mounted with bottom base foundation. This unit satisfies wide range of output RPM and horse power requirements.
“MICRO” worm reduction unit is developed for heavy load works and power transmission with latest technology, solutions and able to tackle many troubles like leakage, heating, worm damage, shaft bending, low efficiency.
The “MICRO” worm reduction gear units are mostly used in conveyor Systems, rotary, crushing, material handling, mixer, agitator, cranes, elevator, feeders and extruders in various industrial applications such as:
- Road Construction Machinery
- Mining & Minerals Industry
- Cement Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Coal Industry
- Salt Industry
- Ceramic Industry
- Sugar Industry
- Paper and Pulp Industry
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Textile Industry
- Leather and Plastic Industry
- Food Processing Industry
- Quick & easy installation and adjustment of gearbox.
- Various ranges of output RPM and power requirements with durability.
- Low power consumption and provide high range of torque.
- Flexible motor mounted in a convenient position.
- High efficiency and low maintenance.
- Extra cooling fan and heat transfer for improved efficiency.
- SIZES: The “MICRO” worm reduction gear units are manufactured in different 10 sizes : Model FFMU-200 to FFMU-1000
- RATIOS: These 10 sizes may have any one of four nominal ratios 10:1 to 70:1. (Standard ratio is 20:1)